Specializes In: Pop & Jazz, Opera, Audition Prep
- Doctorate of Musical Arts, Masters of Music, B. Mus. (Vocal Performance)
- Summer Vocology Institute, with Dr. Ingo Titze at the National Center for Voice and Speech, University of Utah
- Artist Diploma in Opera, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati College Conservatory
- Contemporary Commercial Vocal Pedagogy Institute, Shenandoah University, VA.
- District and Regional Finalist – The Metropolitan Opera Competition (Upper Midwest)
- Apprenticeship – Santa Fe Opera
- Performances at the Jazz Depot, Tulsa OK
- Teaching Internship Fellow – The National Association of Teachers of Singing
- Premier performances of contemporary opera at the Aspen Opera Center, the Tanglewood Festival, and the Banff Center for the Arts
- Critically acclaimed performances as Dinah in Bernstein’s Trouble in Tahiti with LOOK Music Theater
- Opera Roles in Die Walkure with Austin Lyric Opera, Die Fledermaus , and the Pirates of Penzance with Lyric Opera Cleveland, the Pirates of Penzance with the Santa Fe Opera and
- Concert soloist with the Memphis Symphony Orchestra, Tulsa Oratorio Chorus and Orchestra, the Orchestra of Northern New York, the Minneapolis Bach Festival, the Aspen Contemporary Ensemble and the Rochester Symphony
What I Like About Teaching Music
Self expression and creativity are at the heart of living a joyous and beautiful life; to be gifted with the opportunity to nurture that in others is tremendously rewarding; set your song free!