10 Jun Community Bursary Program 21-22
Applications for our Community Bursary Program for the 2021-22 Academic year are now open!
Bursaries for MCMA Individual Instruction programs are available for music instruction from October – June. These tuition credits will be awarded to deserving students who face social or financial barriers to pursuing music education.
- Student must face economic or social barrier to music education
- Parent/Guardian must supply their household financial information
- Student and Parent/Guardian must supply a letter of interest and support
- Student and Parent/guardian must commit to student’s regular attendance
- Instrument rental or purchase (if applicable) is the responsibility of the student
A limited number of bursaries are available and are awarded on the basis of need and dedication to music. Students who have received bursaries in previous years must reapply yearly.
Individual Bursary Information
Instruction for bursaries awarded for the academic year begins in October. This bursary covers 60% of tuition and the applicant agrees to pay the outstanding registration and tuition fees and volunteer in one MCMA student recital, should they be awarded the bursary. The deadline to apply for the Individual Bursary Program is September 20.